FAQ for chrome extension
How to edit your profile in Chrome
- For chrome browser user, you can use the top right tool button to add/remove trust/block sites. Or you can use the following steps to build your own security profile:
Blocking profile configuration
- Click the top right Webfilter icon
- Select "Change Security Policy ..."
- In your chrome, navigate to chrome://extensions, or setup -> Tool -> Extensions
- In the extension page, find WebFilter add-on
- Click the "options" button for WebFilter add-on
- Enjoy building your own security profile
- After everything is done, click "Save" to make new policy effect
Enable or Disable Alert
- In your chrome, navigate to chrome://extensions, or setup -> Tools -> Extensions.
- Find the extension, and Click the "Options" button.
- On the option page > Alert settings: check or uncheck "Enable alert".
- On the option page > Block Policy section: check specific category you want to get alert for.
- Remember you must have both "Enable alert" checked and certain category checkbox checked in order to receive alert.
- If you don't block a certain category, you still can get alert when someone access website of that category!